Welcome!!

Also, you can see my Tumblr Blog.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Museum of Aeronautical Sciences



Yesterday we visited the "Aero Museum" right next to Narita Airport. This was a pretty cool place with flight simulators and an observation deck on the top to watch the big planes fly in and take off. What was really cool is that on the deck there was a guy announcing the flights as they flew right out of the clouds and onto the runway. It was raining yesterday so these huge 747's would be right on top of you as they headed in for a landing.

If you are curious here is the web address:

http://www.aeromuseum.or.jp

My daughter got to eat lunch from a space shuttle plate. For a child, if you put something on an interesting plate, anything tastes good, I suppose. For me and my wife though, this was probably the worst tasting meal we have had since we arrived here in Japan.

This weekend we will be embarking on the big quest to the world capitol of cuteness, "Sanrio Puroland", the home of "Hello Kitty". I just hope my head does not explode.

No comments: