Welcome!!

Also, you can see my Tumblr Blog.

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Hina Matsuri!



Gobu Sata Shite Orimasu!




Sorry for the long wait. I have some catching up to do with everyone.




Back in early March, we had Anna's first Hina Matsuri "Princess Festival". Usually, like at my in-laws house in Matsusaka, you will have many steps of "Hina Ningyo" dolls that you display in your home's tatami room until March 3rd. Then you eat chirashi sushi with your wonderful daughter like we are here. Our dolls now are pretty modest. Someday we will have some larger ones to show. For now, she likes her little rabbit and porcelain Prince and Princess.


Here is a picture of a full Hina Matsuri display and another of me and my daughter with her Chirashi Sushi and our Hina Ningyo Dolls.




No comments: