Welcome!!

Also, you can see my Tumblr Blog.

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Typhoon Fitow vs. Tokyo Disneyland

This Wednesday we are planning to make a trip to the promised land, Tokyo Disneyland. We will be heading to the land of Minnie-chan with Anna's best friend Honaka (She's In the Pool with Anna in the slide show this week) and her family.

If you look at the map here you can see that we may or may not have good weather for the trip. Typhoon Fitow has been lingering for about a week around Iwo Jima and is just now starting to slowly but surely move it's way up to Japan.

The Weather Underground illustration to the left shows the Typhoon pretty far from us on Wednesday. The Japanese weather services however say that it might be a little closer. I'm leaning towards the Weather Underground model. Hopefully I'll be right.

I'll be posting the pictures after we get back from Disneyland. I'm betting on a good time.

No comments: