Welcome!!

Also, you can see my Tumblr Blog.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Hero; Neil Armstrong


I just wanted to share this article and video I found from last year's 60 minute interview with Neil Armstrong. As a little boy I idolized this man and took many trips to Wapakoneta to visit the Armstrong Air and Space Museum.




The video must be seen. I have never seen an interview with Neil Armstrong being that he doesn't like being the celebrity. In the ultimate understatement he actually wonders why people still think of him as the spaceman. For God sakes, the man was the first human to walk on the surface of the moon. I get goosebumps just watching the interview. Sitting in front of the computer I am wisked back to when I was 8 and visiting the museum with my Dad, seeing the lander and his space suit. Actually hearing him talk for the first time is really special for me (Am I weird for this?).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Not weird at all bro. Very cool article. I couldn't play the video for some reason. I'll try on Mike's laptop later.

Love you!!!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks, It's good to know I'm not too weird.