Welcome!!

Also, you can see my Tumblr Blog.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

First Entry

Hi, this is Mark. I'm an American living in Japan since October of last year. I live here with my wife (From Matsusaka, Mie) and my daughter in Inzai City, Chiba Prefecture.

We moved here from Detroit, MI after I was offered a position with our parent company in Japan.

I'll try to add some more ideas as they come.

Some content I would like to add in the future is:

  • Proper crouded train riding techniques.
  • Comparing Winter in Michigan and Chiba
  • Good Food in Japan (RA-MEN!)
  • Drinking with my co-workers!
  • Japanese Terebi Dramas and Kimutaku
  • The story of the Matsusaka Cow that I ate for New Years
  • Corn on Pizza?
  • Mochi = Death
  • Godzilla's Poop
  • Trying to get my daughter to speak English

Talk to you later,

Mark W.

No comments: