Welcome!!

Also, you can see my Tumblr Blog.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Making Freinds At Kobayashi Tenshin Yochien




Today I was able to go with my wife and daughter to Kobayashi Tenshin Yochien (Kindergarten) for "Making Friends Day". It was allot of fun. My daughter is the type where when there are other kids around, she likes to go it alone and play without us. In one way this is nice but in another sometimes its hard for me to participate when I'd like to.




All in all though we had a great time this morning. Here are a couple of pictures.


The one picture with my daughter holding her fingers up is her just checking in for her first day at Nagato. The other is a picture of her with her "Oni" (Troll / Oger) origami bag that she made in her class.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

My neice is so FREAKIN' CUTE!!!

Love ya bro...
M

Unknown said...

Thanks Melissa! I think we will keep her.

Slagle Clan said...

Hey Mark,
Melissa shared your blog with us. I agree with Mel, that little girl is a adorable!
Well, enjoy the tonkatsu for me. That is one thing I really miss. And believe it or not, I miss those nori wrapped triangle things you buy at the convenience stores. I've tried recreating them here but they just aren't the same. But I sure can mix up a mean batch of Curry Rice! My husband and I eat it with the big spoon and all. We are going out for Japanese food this Friday night (sashimi is my oldest son's favorite meal) and I'll make sure we do a Kanpai in your honor. Good luck in your new position.

Jennifer (Kuhnle) Slagle

Unknown said...

Jen,

Thanks for the comment.

For a double punch of envy inducement (is that even a word?):

Yesterday I had katsu curry! I'm thinking In a future entry I'll talk about Coco Ichibanya. This is the best place for getting your own customized curry dish.

Keep watching the site. I have ideas and new photos I need to add soon.