Welcome!!

Also, you can see my Tumblr Blog.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Anna's Pictures and Shibakari

Here is a picture of Anna with her Detroit Tigers cap that I bought before we left for Japan. She had not worn it for a while so I had to bring the size up a bit to accommodate her head that will some day grow as large as Daddy's.

Also, for Father's day last week Anna drew a picture of me. It's a stunning resemblance of me I think. Please take a look at the slide show above (Click them to jump to the Picassa Web Page) for Anna's pictures taken with my digital camera. They are very cerebral and abstract, I think. She has a special skill at taking very dream like pictures of feet. I do believe she takes after her father and that she is a genius.

Today I tried my hand at mowing the lawn in front of the house. Now, our yard is about as big as most people's master bed room (The lawnmower is small so it creates an illusion that our yard is huge.) so I did not take me that long to cut down the weeds that were poking out amongst the moss and short grass. Also, the lawn mower that we have is electric and not gas powered like the ones we have in the USA. I could have the yard done in three strokes with one of those today. A riding lawnmower would have taken just one path.

The most difficult thing was trying to get the right extension cord. I visited Joyful Honda and bought an extension cord that I thought would work. Unfortunately it had the wrong end and would not fit the lawnmower. Luckily, my neighbor saved the day with an extension cord of his with a smaller connection. I knew he would have one being that he had a great Christmas Light display this past year.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: