Welcome!!

Also, you can see my Tumblr Blog.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Daddy's Day at Tenjin Yochien

On Sunday morning I was able to go with my daughter to her kindergarten to see first hand what she has been learning there. When we first arrived we saw that there were already many other families there and the parking lots were pretty full.

That morning Anna dressed in her school uniform for the morning's activities and we set out to Kindergarten. They ushered us into the little auditorium and they sang their songs. One of the hits included; I'm in my long boots so I can splash in the puddles".

Then the gym teacher came out and we were able to do the "Washing Machine" where I spun Anna around, lifted her in the air, and squeezed her tight. It was allot of fun.

Here is a link to all of the Daddy's Day pictures and videos.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: