Welcome!!

Also, you can see my Tumblr Blog.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

2008 Kobayashi Bokujo Sakura




About 2 weeks ago we were able to enjoy the blooming of the Kobayashi Race Horse Pasture Cherry Blossoms. These pictures were taken while they were about 60% opened. They still are quite beautiful even at just this much. As I'm writing this now (4/6/2008) the flowers are just now starting to come off the trees. When you drive or walk underneath these trees it looks as though it is snowing. This is definitely the reason I wanted my mom here during the spring.


On this day, Hiroko's relatives came up from Funabashi and my friend from work came down from Tsukuba for the day. While walking underneath the trees we came upon our neighborhood council enjoying snacks and beer. When I was offered a beer and some squid jerky, I could not refuse.

No comments: