Welcome!!

Also, you can see my Tumblr Blog.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Goodbye to Uh... to Yeah... these two fish


Well, we have learned another lesson of life here in Japan. That is, never encourage your daughter to try to catch fish at a street vendor at the side of the road. Of course, everyone here says, "Oh yes, my kids caught some fish years ago and they are still alive and well!". Yeah, screw you!

Well, yesterday my wife found another goldfish dead in the water. This time Anna was not effected at all. I believe the fish/death thing has now desensitized her somewhat.

This morning I woke up to check on the fish and found the remaining two dead also. Now we have an empty tank and the fish graveyard in the front is going to get crowded. I asked my wife if she thought we should get some more fish but she said she will tell Anna that we will not get another. I am still waiting for the reaction this morning from home on how Anna will take that.
The salespeople at Joyful Honda tell us that the goldfish crop this year is bad. I wonder if there is a goldfish health index we could look up on the Internet?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fish Killer!!!!!

Unknown said...

Can't prove anything. AN Y THING!