Welcome!!

Also, you can see my Tumblr Blog.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ueno Park 上野公園



Today, while Mom was at work at Big Hop, Anna and I took a trip to the big city. As of late I've been kind of worried that the wife and daughter have been hanging around the Inzai for too long. I especially felt that way when, on the way home from the station one day, Hiroko made it a big point to say that the new housing sign had changed in front of our neighborhood. If this was the extent of her excitement, we needed to get out of the neighborhood at least for the day.


First step is Anna. We dropped Hiroko off at work and Anna and I took the train to Ueno Park. We arrived at about 10am and took a ride on the paddle boats. Then we went for the zoo but I got lost and ended up a couple of blocks down the road until I realized I had to go back. We got to see the Giant Panda there. The panda I think has gotten pretty tired of getting his picture taken with flash bulbs every time he looks towards the guests, so I did not get some very good pictures.


The street performers were great. One in particular was this lady singing opera while playing the accordion. The last performers we saw were from Peru playing the pan flute. Also, there was a great guy doing a comedy / juggling / balance act on a bowling ball. All allot of fun.

No comments: