Welcome!!

Also, you can see my Tumblr Blog.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Visitors From Novi, Michigan

On Thursday we had visitors from the USA. Anna's friend Momo, her mom and new little one arrived to visit our from Novi, MI. Unfortunately, I was at work for the day and could not meet up with them. But from the pictures, I know they had allot of fun.

I have included two pictures here. The one on the top is from July of 2006 at Indian Springs Metropark in White Lake, MI. The second one is taken just this past Thursday at our house here. It is amazing how in just a little over 1 1/2 years they have changed.

They played together as if they had just seen each other the other day. We hope to soon make a visit back to Michigan to meet up with Momo's family again there. From there we will head down to Georgia to see my family.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: