Welcome!!

Also, you can see my Tumblr Blog.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Little Ichikawa Zoo

On Sunday we went with my wife's family in Funabashi to a little Zoo in Ichikawa. Just like Mother Farm, my daughter was able to hold some animals in the petting area. Here is a picture of her holding a baby chick. There were also goats and pot belly pigs roaming around in the petting area. At one point when my daughter was returning a guinea pig to the pen, a big pig crossed her path. She didn't scream but her eyes got really big and she backed away pretty quick.

We had once visited a petting zoo back in Michigan that had some pigs. When my daughter went towards one of them it let out a big "SNORT" and freaked her out. Ever since then I think that the pigs make her nervous.

She also got to ride on a small Shinkansen "Bullet Train" around the park. I was able to get a video where she says Hi to me while passing by. Take a look at it in with this link here. (Shinkansen Video) It is the last two pictures at the bottom.

The Zoo also had quite a few Japanese monkeys that were quite active while we were there. You can see those in the Picassa Album to the right of the web page.

We had a great time again.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: